Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: New "The Dark Knight" trailer(bootleg version)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    New "The Dark Knight" trailer(bootleg version)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqzL7Fc1gqM


    Horrible quality, but what can you expect from a bootleg. Can't wait for this one....July 18th. BTW, the HD version of this trailer will be released at http://whysoserious.com/happytrails on Sunday.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New "The Dark Knight" trailer(bootleg version)

    Cant [censored] wait!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New "The Dark Knight" trailer(bootleg version)

    God I wish it was July 18th.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jlovell's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2008
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New "The Dark Knight" trailer(bootleg version)

    Gonna be [censored] amazing!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •